Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Vacation Bible School
This post is all about VBS at my church! My parents are the directors and the theme this year is "Serengeti Trek" a safari theme. Every year we have a competition between the boys and girls. Whoever brings the most money in during the week wins a prize. The money we raise during the VBS week goes to some kind of needy organization. This year my parents and I have decided to give the money to the orphanage that Chloe is from because it is sooo close to our heart, and we know that the money will benefit the orphans left behind. Tonight I spoke to the kids about the girls of China and how many girls are abandoned in China. I did a powerpoint with pictures so the kids could better understand Chinese Orphanages. I am soooo proud of my church, in just two days we have raised a total of $250 for Chloe's orphanage, and there is still 3 more days left! I will post the final amount that my church has raised for the whole week. Here are some pictures of tonight at VBS!
P.S- If you would like for me to send you the speech I read, E-mail me at Lindz87@msn.com. The speech has ALOT of information about China's lost girls. It is a whopping 7 pages.


Dad talking in front of the church

Me speaking about China Adoption

The shirt I wore for my speech.

Dad pretending to be a guard for a skit in the Primary class. Felicia is trying to teach "the guard" about the power of prayer. Felicia and her husband are the teachers of the class.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com