Wednesday, June 08, 2005
I admit it! I'm addicted to baby clothes!
Me, Mary and Betsy went shopping in Spartanburg today. We were only going to go to one store called This -N- That, a great jewerly store with a lot of bargins. We all bought way to much jewerly (I did buy my mom a couple of things) AND I also found this cool Triple Acrylic Frame where you put your name on both sides then a picture in the middle. After we went to that store we decided to go to Old Navy and look at some flip flops, after we decided what we wanted to buy, I just HAD to go to the baby department...big mistake:). I found this ADORABLE pink shirt that says "Little Sis"...OMG! It is so perfect and I was in love with it. So I decided since it was on sale that I just HAD to buy it! I'm addicted to baby clothes:):):).
P.S- The documentary "China's Lost Girls" that I ordered came today! My parents and I are going to watch it this weekend, so I will post my comments about it. ALSO as of today at VBS we now have $470 to bring to Chloe's orphanage! Go Crestview! Go Crestview! (My church)

As you can see their is nothing in the middle, we are going to put Chloe's referral picture there!


Little sis shirt

Little sis logo on shirt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com