Thursday, July 14, 2005
Chloe's 100 Good Wishes Quilt
Most of you that have adopted from China have heard about the 100 good wishes quilt. If you want to learn about it just click on the title. Thanks to my best friend Mary, we are going to try to make a smaller one for Chloe. In order to do so I need people to send me a 5X5 piece of cloth for the quilt (ex: ladybug print, baby print) with a good wish for Chloe. If you are interested in sending me a square PLEASE e-mail me at Lindz87@msn.com or leave me a comment so I can give you my home address. PLEASE support the Chinese tradition of a Bai Jia Bei or 100 good wishes quilt, I REALLY want to make one for Chloe so she can look back when she get's older and see how many people cared about her!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com