Thursday, July 14, 2005
What a Day!!
OMG..Today my Mom and I got the mail and found a letter from Poetry.com, where I sent my poem The Lord Is With Her. The letter said that I have been chosen out of thousands to have my poem published!! I also made the semi-finalists where I qualify for $1,ooo cash prize and other prizes during this month. I was so excited, I have never had anything published before! I guess Chloe inspires me!! If you would like to read my poem I put it on my blog so just look for the title The Lord Is With Her. If you read it PLEASE leave me a comment so I know who all read it!!!
My Mom and I went to Spartanburg today. We shopped till we dropped! We bought things to re-due what will be mine and Chloe's bathroom. I have decided to do it in a Asian theme and will post pictures of it later. We are currently working on redecorating the bathroom and turning the extra room into Chloe's nursery. It's super crazy at the Jones House! We have decided not to paint the nursery ourselves, we have hired a painter, which is a load off!! He is coming Monday..I'm so excited!!I can't wait to post pictures of the nursery as it comes along, I think it is gonna look great!!
I have also taken up sewing, so I am making a quilt-blanket for Chloe and other things. I want Chloe to know how special she was to me before I met her!! WHAT A grrreeaaat Day!!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lindz, just thought i would let you know that i have checked out ur website. it looks great! i am so excited for u! the poem was great by the way. I just know Chloe will have the greatest big sister ever.

Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations! That is so fabulous!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com