Monday, October 02, 2006
We're next!!
Since our referral will obviously come in the next batch which will arive at the end of this month, we will be traveling to China in the winter, according to our agency we will more than likely be traveling December 15-28 which means we will be there for Christmas, my dads bday (the 26th) and my bday (the 27th)...how awesome is that???!! What a great Christmas-Birthday gift!! I could not ask for anything better, I get cold chills just thinking about being with Chloe for Christmas and our birthdays, it just makes me all warm inside =). Speaking of warm, its going to be soooooo cold when we go to China that we are going to have to pack plenty of warm clothes for us and Chloe. I can't wait until the end of this month when all the stress and waiting will finally pay off..ahh its going to be great


7 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

What a great feeling to know that you are SO close.

Keep smilin!

Blogger Robin said...

Before you know it, you will have Chloe in your forever arms. She will be so blessed to have a wonderful jie jie like you. And, you will be especially blessed to have a little mei mei who will look up to you forever and always. :-)

Blogger OziMum said...

Got goosebumps!!! I knew you'd be in the next batch, but hadn't taken the next step of thinking about when you'll be travelling! How awesome to be in your baby sister's birth country, for Christmas! And now, I'll do a "Kanga" (from Winnie the Pooh!) "Dress warmly, dear!"

:) Can't wait to see Chloe!

Blogger OziMum said...

Sorry, forgot to say, not only Christmas but what a birthday pressie for you and your Dad too!!!

Blogger Puddin' said...

That's great that your agency can give you your estimated travel dates! I hope (if we are next too) that we can travel around that same time. As much as I don't want to be away from my 2 children at home, I really don't want my baby to be without me on Christmas either. I can't wait to see Chloe's referral!

Blogger Lisa said...

Oooooh... I just got chills for you too!! This is such an exciting time for your family! We still haven't come down from the "high" of visiting China and brining home Gracie. Savour every minute and take tons of pictures!!! I'll be watching your blog closely!!!

Hugs from FL
Lisa :)

Blogger Catherine said...

So excited for you Lindsey! If you end up travelling home on the 27th you could have a b'day that lasts for hours and hours! How wonderful that you'll be able to celebrate it with Chloe!

Can't wait to celebrate your referral! God is good!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com