Tuesday, September 12, 2006
We will NEVER forget!!
9/11/01: A day that we will remember in infamy..a day where nobody thought terror could strike the USA so abruptly, but yet it did and time stood still. People were shocked beyond words, trying to understand what was going on. I will always remember that day, sitting in my 8th grade class personally saddened and scared because I myself had just been on top of one of the twin towers in 1999 and again december 2000. I hope you all took time out of your busy schedual to think and remember those who died on that fateful day...i sure did.
The first 2 pics were actually taken on top of the twin towers in 99.....
.....the first three pics were taken on my first trip to NYC in 1999 where me and my mom went with one of my childhood friends Holly and her mom, when i was in the 5th grade. The last pic is me and my dad in Dec. 2000, the last time I got to see the skyline of NY with the twin towers...since 9/11 I have been back to NYC twice and got to see ground zero...its an experience i cannot put into words...

This pic was taken in June 2004 at ground zero...its more amazing than i could photograph...



1 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

It is something that we will never forget.

Keep smilin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com