Tuesday, August 15, 2006
My new baby...=)
Ok so i know you guys have all seen the commerical that makes your mouth water...ya know the one that makes you want chocolate and then it turns out to be a commercial for the new phone by Veriz0n "Chocolate"..well lemme tell you this phone is like so pimp & I got one today its my baby!!! It is the best phone by far..so you all need to go to Veriz0n! ASAP and sink your teeth into this new phone!! Hmm anyone else craving some Her$hey chocolate right now??

Wow! You've come a long way baby!! =D

Rudy Krolopp, lead designer of the first cell phone, poses with the DynaTAC8000X and Motorola's new Razr cell phone


********BTW: As of today i am all set to go to China!!!! I got my 2nd Hep. A shot required when traveling to China..so thats another check on my to-do list!!!**


3 Comments:

Blogger Brigit & Dave said...

Hi Lindsey,

Love the phone. Also love the new blog. Looks great. Your family could possibly receive your referral this month. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Brigit

Blogger Shannon said...

I'm so jealous!! Every time i see this commercial i want one of these bad boys! You have to let us know if it lives up to the hype!

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Nice phone. Too bad I am older than dirt and seem to shy away from new technology... the older phone still works so I keep using it!
Good luck on your trip to China and loving your new sister. Blog looks great too!

ACM

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com