Sunday, August 20, 2006
Shop Therapy
Ahh yes theres nothing better to relieve some "OMG when is our referral going to come" anxiety (or at least try to get your mind off of it) than some shop therapy. So Saturday my mom and I went to Charlotte and hit the mall..one of my FAVORITE places on this earth=). So after a successful day i came home with lots of goodies, like some Lacoste shirts (too many other things to mention on here..lol) but i am going to show you the C0ach purse and shoes that i bought!"Aint she a beaut..lol =)"

"These shoes are pimped out!!"



4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Love the purse... sorry.. can't say the same for the shoes! LOL!!! : ) But I am a lot older than you... ha ha!

Lisa : )

Blogger Shannon said...

Hey! I just got that same purse in black! LOVE it!

Blogger Kim said...

Nice. Very nice...especially the purse.

Blogger Robin said...

My daughter is so envious! I showed her your cute Coach purse because she has been telling me she wants a Coach purse for her birthday. We were at the Coach outlets the other day and they didn't have it so she couldn't show it to me. When she saw your blog she said "There it is... there is the purse I want". Go figure.. I guess it's an 18 year old thing. :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com