Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Meant to be...part two...
I know a lot of you remember this post but for those of you who didn't read my blog then I will sum it up in a few words...found a pink stroller (they have been hard to find throughout the years) named Lindsey....my name=Lindsey, therefore me (Lindsey) got excited and knew it was meant for us to have that stroller for Chloe. Okay dokey up to speed..ne ways back in December I got a couple of gift cards for babies R us...so in August I finally decided to use the gift cards to purchase that perfect Lindsey stroller plus two other goodies for the kidlet's room =)

"so sad that we have to put a doll in the stroller instead of our precious Chloe...ready to stroll her in it =)" (ignore the mess in nursery..we havent fully finished it yet..lol)

"This is the softest rug...it matches Chloe's room theme..princess obviously..lol"

The wait is really starting to take a toll on me...so to help make my days go by faster, i have been spending some bonding time with my precious cousin Mason, who is 23 mths old..Chloe and Mason are going to be tight as thieves..lol. Just check out some of these adorable goodies for tykes that just make me laugh..i can SO see both Chloe and Mason "matching" in these items...hehe..**BTW the "Lock up your daughters shirt also belongs to Britney Spears' oldest son, Sean Preston!!**


**The shoes are by Stride Rite, you can find these shirts plus many other ubber cute things that make you laugh at Shop Intuition **



1 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

What a great big sister you are! That is such a great stroller and the name thing is def. fate!

Keep smilin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com