Thursday, September 21, 2006
Ahh its that time of the year again!
OMG tonight was the season premiere of ER..which just happens to be my FAVORITE show ever...I have a feeling that this season is going to be one of its best ever..ER has been on TV since 1994, so obviously it has kept people intrigued for over a decade....WOW!! This show is so dramatic and it has some very intense storylines which involves the everyday struggles that Emercency Room Doctors in a big city such as Chicago where this is set go through each and every day...this show makes me sort of want to go into some kind of medical field....doctors are heros in my eyes, i have experienced their miracles all the time especially with Mary and how they have the power and knowledge to cure her and make her better!!


4 Comments:

Blogger cheepette8 said...

Wasn't it awesome last night!!!! I cried so hard. I can't wait until next week.

Blogger PaulaBrett said...

Glad I found your site Lindsey. Great to see how much you are looking forward to meeting your sister Chloe. My husband and I are also in the process of adopting our daughter from China. We also have named her Chloe.

And you are right.....ER is the best show. I have seen every single episode.

Keep up the great work on your site. Your sister will love to read it when she is older.

Blogger 4D said...

ER is a great show. Edge of your seat epi. on Thursday!

Keep smilin!

Blogger Kim said...

ER is fantastic this year! Love this show!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com