Friday, October 13, 2006
Are you serious??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok whos responsible for making the time go sooo slow this month..ok who is it, come on tell me. i know what u guys are thinking..THIS..GIRL..IS...LOSING..IT!! But im really not, my head is totally secure on the top of my head. OK fine i admit it this wait is killing me, especially the last two weeks of waiting for our referral, i mean i have done pretty good in being somewhat patient throughout this LOOONNGG 14 month wait but something about this last two weeks is just about to do me in..grrr..maybe it has to do a little with the fact that it is midterm and I have been dealing with the added stress that brings, and one of my close friends, Lacie has been sick and i haven't been able to talk to her, which im not used to, so yea this has not been the best week to say the least..grrr we still have around a week and a half until referrals are supposed to be mailed..are you kidding me??!! Ok so maybe this would be a good time to look into yoga or maybe even meditation...haha who am I kidding, i SO can't see myself sitting still long enough to TRY to focus my energies on whatever goes along with that kind of stuff...instead i am going to focus on the fact that WE ARE GETTING CHLOES REFERRAL SOON..ahh yep im back on track..maybe ;-)

this is one of my best friends Lacie..if any of you are the praying type please pray for her because she is going through a rough time and she is one of my best friends..

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Great photos! Will say a prayer for Lacie! (pretty name too!)

:) One and half weeks? Gosh, it's alot quicker than the 10 or so months we have ahead of us!!! WOO HOO!!! It's soooo close!

Blogger 4D said...

Breathe in..breathe out...repeat until calm returns. I can imagine the excitement. So close! It is coming and I am so happy for you all!

Keep smilin!

Blogger Catherine said...

Hey Lindsey,

Prayed for Lacie tonight and for you too. Must be tough for you right now when you want to be there for your friend and to be in touch with her yet unable to do so. Also, praying for you as you excitedly await Chloe's referral!!!

Can't wait to celebrate your referral very, very soon!!!

Blessings, Catherine

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com