Wednesday, October 11, 2006
And another one bites the dust...

Well yet another month has come and gone by since August 11, 2005...yup today marks the fourteenth month since our dossier was logged into China!! It gets me a little bummed out because when we were first logged in, we were told the wait was around six months from our LID. Well now the wait has almost tripled from the original six month wait..but instead of thinking about how angered this wait makes me, I am going to look on the bright side because WE ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!! According to RQ, based on her analysis of previous months, referrals should begin arriving this month between October 18th and November 2nd with the most likely day being October 25th!!! OMG, counting the days on my calender and that means the 25th is exactly 2 weeks from today...i cant believe this is going to finally happen...and boy does it give me a boost each morning to think of the day when we will actually get to see Chloe's face. Check out this cute countdown I made..hehe


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Puddin' said...

I love your countdown!

******2 WEEKS******

Yippeeeee!!

Blogger 4D said...

So close! Getting there day by day.

Keep smilin!

Blogger Deb said...

14 months when you were told it was only going to be 6 months! Ugg!
I guess I should be happy they gave us a long projection as opposed to a short one.
Hurry up 2 weeks go,shoo,git,fly by.
*HUGABUGS*

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com