Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving!!

First let me start out by saying Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! This year I have so much to be thankful for. This time last year, Thanksgiving was split between being with my mom's family and in Charlotte with my best friend Mary, who had just been diagnosed with Leukemia. This past year I feel like I have matured as a individual and as a friend, and wanted to share some things I am thankful for:

I am Thankful for....
- God, for giving me strength to believe in miracles
-EVERYTHING God has done for me and my family
~ My Mom and Dad for helping me through the longest year of my life
- My Mom's parents and her sister
- The love I have for my best friend Mary and her family
- The thought of going to China with my parents to bring back my sister
- My friends
-My friends who are excited about Chloe
-My friends who will be at the airport to meet Chloe
- My family in Wisconsin who I love very much
- The love I have for children
- Having blog friends that are adopting from China
- The choice a mother made in China to give up her baby girl, so her child
could have a better life
- Our adoption agency (CWA) for caring enough to help lead us to Chloe
- The gift of everlasting life


3 Comments:

Blogger Katja said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you from Germany
(where we did have a regular working day :(
Enjoy the Turkey!

Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :-) Eat lots of turkey and pie!

Blogger OziMum said...

It's amazing when we stop and think, there really is so much to be thankful for. Hope Mary is doing well. Lee-Anne

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com