Saturday, November 19, 2005
Chloe's 1st Cabbage Patch!!!
Lemme just start out by saying CHINESE CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS ARE SO FLIPPIN HARD TO FIND..at least where I live. I have been looking for months to find the perfect one for Chloe. So tonight I was in Wal-Mart and went in the toy aisle, just to make sure they didn't have any I liked.
I'll be a Son of a biscuit maker!!! There she was, a original Chinese Cabbage Patch Baby..I could hear her calling "Chloe will love me, buy me, BUY ME!!!" So I gave in and decided to buy her instead of some other things for me. So when I got to my BFF Mary's house and riped er' open, It said I could change her name, so low and behold me and Catherine got on the computer went to the My Cabbage Patch Kid Website and officially changed her name to....Sunny!! I named her Sunny because she has 3 teeth, like Sunny off of my fav movie Lemony Snicket's. So here are the pics...


I just love the outfit, hair and esp. the cute Teeth

3 teeth..perfect for biting..(see Series' movie)


4 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

What was Sunny's original name? I didn't even know you could change their names! That's a hoot! I gave my daughter one for her 1st birthday, her name was Norma - certainly not my first pick (my apologies to ladies named Norma)! Mikayla couldn't say Norma anyway, and called her "C". Now Mikayla is 8, and calls her Emily!!! Lee-Anne

Blogger Lisa said...

Awe she's cute! I had the same problem.. these guys are hard to find and I bought the first one I found... she looked like a sumu wrestler! I saved the receipt and upon every trip to Target, did a once over of the CPBs.... then I finally found one I liked and took little sumu back! LOL

-Lisa : )

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

very cute! Chloe will love it.

Blogger Melissa said...

These things are hard to find. I put one on layaway at Wal-mart with my son's Christmas stuff and she wasn't the prettiest but I was trying to find one with silk hair instead of yarn hair. Yours is prettier.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com