Friday, November 25, 2005
All I Really Want For Christmas
WOW, I don't even know where to start!! Ok, Tonight me and my parents went to the BiLo Center to see Steven Curtis Chapman and MercyMe's Christmas Tour. It was the best concert I have ever been to!! We were only 3 rows back from the stage and had a wonderful view of the singers. SCC has a song on his new CD called "All I really want" and it talks about orphaned children and their dream of a family, so at the end of the song about 25 kids came on stage then after he was finished singing he introduced them and said that "these kids have been touched by adoption". I got cold chills, it was great. I bought a lot of stuff like a sweatshirt there too and will try to post pics of them tomorrow. As for now here are some pics we took tonight

I took this pic of him from our seat and The sign I made for concert


some of the adopted kids on stage and A lil' girl who's parents used CWA for her adoption
Posted by Picasa


2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Wow lucky you to go to the concert! I did get to see SCC in concert this summer though but he didn't sing All I Really Want (it was 90+ degrees *G*). Also while he sang When Love Takes You In, my beautiful daughter from China was flitting around here and there and I didn't get to hold her and cry while he sang like I wanted to. :-)

Blogger Lisa said...

I would love to see SCC in concert... I was watching him on the Dove Awards about 4 or 5 years ago and he was on stage with Shohanna and his wife and it was while he was speaking that God planted that very first Chinese adoption seed in our hearts! And here we are... 5 months since LID. How fun for you and your parents to enjoy that concert... just a tad bit jealous... hee hee.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com