Thursday, November 17, 2005
Cold Chills!!
My friend wore a shirt to school the other day that had a message that was so powerful that I just HAD to share it with my blog viewers. It is written like a letter from a child to God...
Dear God,
Why is there so much violence in schools?
Love,
Concerned Student
Dear Concerned Student,
I am NOT ALLOWED in your schools.
Love,
God
What is this world coming to?? In my opinion, by taking Prayer out of school, is like asking for the devil to come into schools and shielding God from the schools. It is getting out of control.


3 Comments:

Blogger When will I learn? said...

www.theadoptshop.com

Blogger OziMum said...

Love the teeshirt! It's so true too, here in Australia, they're thinking of not doing anything 'Christmasy' in Public Schools, because it may offend non-believers/muslin community. What the?! Hence we moved our daughter to a Christian School. It's a sad world we live in. Lee-Anne

Blogger Lindsey said...

I know Lee-Anne, we live in a VERY small town that has a couple of Christian schools and am proud to say that Chloe will be going to school at The Master's Acadamy, its a great christian based school that my mom's friend's little girl, Carlie has gone there for 3 yrs.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com