Tuesday, November 15, 2005
I Left My Heart In Madison
We arrived home from Wisconsin last night, sorry I have not posted yet but i've been busy tring to get caught up on all the school work I missed (from missing 2 days of school). I have to go to sleep so I don't have time to post much, that will come tomorrow. But for now I leave you with a picture or two of our long awaited visit to family in Wisconsin. A visit that came and went all too quickly..my heart is still with my Great Aunt Georgie and my family there, I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

Cassidy and Georgie (her "Ga-ma")

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."

~Author Unknown~


1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

That picture is so sweet. It makes my heart melt to look at it, and I don't even know those people! LOL
I'm glad you had a good time, and got back safe & sound. :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com