Wednesday, November 09, 2005
To Madison with Love
Tomorrow me, my mom and my nana are flying to Madison, Wisconsin to be with my family for a couple of days. My great aunt has Cancer and isin't doing well, so if you can please say a special prayer for her and our family. Our flight takes off from Charlotte at around 7:50, so we will be leaving the house pretty early. I will probably end up pulling an all-nighter and get some major homework done.
In case you didn't know, Chloe's full name is going to be kinda special. Her first name"Chloe" is a name my parents picked out a long time ago, before Mom lost 5 babies. We chose Madison because part of her family lives there. We have also decided Chloe will have another middle name, her Chinese name, that way she can carry apart of her heritage for the rest of her life...
Chloe Madison (Chinese Name) Jones!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

That is very sweet. I think it's awesome when people pick names that have a special meaning to them. (PS I love the names you guys have picked!) Will say a little prayer for your great-Aunt, cancer sucks. Take it easy,
Lee-Anne

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com