Thursday, July 07, 2005
My wrist and getting ready for Chloe
I got my cast taken off Wednesday and my stitches taken out. My Dr. replaced it with a small brace thing with velcro so I can take it off. He said I have to wear it basically all the time for three weeks because since the surgery was on my wrist he doesn't want me moving it...but the brace is WAY better than that heavy cast. So I am feeling a lot better and can drive again..YES!

Also since we are almost DTC my family and friends are so excited and the Jones house is getting ready to have a baby around. We are going to start Chloe's nursery this month. My friend Candace has a adorable 9 month old baby Holly. They spent the night with me last night and Holly is already playing with Chloe's toys...LOL..and I am getting used to helping tend to a baby. Me and Candace sewed little pillows for Chloe and Holly and they turned out great!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com