Wednesday, January 10, 2007
THE LOOK!
So back in November when we first got Chloe's referral package and saw her "mugshot" picture we all just totally fell IN LOVE with this childs lips and look on her face, but Chloe had changed SO much from the time when that picture was taken (probably this past spring/summer) up until the day we got her that she just looked like a totally different baby..maybe it was the hair?! Neways the other day i got to looking at some pictures we took in China and came across this picture I took of Chloe and realized that she has the exact same look in that picture as she did in the mugshot picture...she has grown a lot and has HAIR now but still her lips, eyes, face look totally the same..check it out...
then....




..and now...

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

She sure does!..and she's beautiful in both :0)

Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

WOW....that is amazing!! Your little sister is so cute!! You are a wonderful big sister and Chloe will be spoiled rotten!!!
Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I have been following along, just not posting daily!! Your trip to China looked so amazing and its great to see you were such a BIG part of your sisters adoption!!
Take care and hope your back on track real soon!! Look forward to seeing little Chloe grow.

Blogger no name said...

Your blog is easily my favorite. I am 32, my husband is 42 and my stepdaughter is 13. She is excited that we will be bringing home a mei mei for her in a year or so. I read your blog regularly with tears in my eyes. Thank you.

Michelle in Canada

Blogger 4D said...

She is doing her "Blue Steel"!

Keep smilin!

Blogger Wannell Willard said...

Hello,
I haven't commented in a while.
I know how glad you are to be home. We have been gone to Virginia Beach, so I don't know if you have brought Chloe to church or not. I am looking forward to seeing all of you.

Blogger Donna said...

I'm so glad to see you are all doing so well! I LOVE seeing the before and after photos. She does kind of have the same look on her face, but she looks SO much cuter now! The "blame my sister" shirt is just too funny!

Lindsey, I followed along on your entire China trip and you are one AMAZING big sister! I know you feel like the lucky one to have Chloe, but she sure is a lucky little girl to have you.

Donna :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com