Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Alive and kicking...
Yes everyone, I am alive and home with the sweetest most precious sister ever! We arrived home Dec. 29 to family and friends greeting us and welcoming the newest member of my family. Since our arrival back home, Chloe has been doing incredibly well, better with each passing day. The time change has been hard for all four of us though, resulting in owl-like behavior from my parents, me and chloe, who have all be finding ourselves disoriented and sometimes a little kuku from the lack of sleep at night, but each day brings improvement and im pretty sure we are almost back to our normal schedule. Ok back to blogging, right after we arrived at home, my computer decided to give me a nice little post China surprise, it got a virus from China and i lost everything that was on it, pictures, essays, the works...so this computer spent a few days in the dr's office and is now brand spanking new! Anywho yesterday marked the 3rd week since Chloe was placed in our arms...as a old journey finally came to a close, and a new one began. This blog has been a lifeline for the past two years of my life, as i struggled through each day trying to strive on the day when i would finally meet my MeiMei, and that day was by far the best day of my entire life. Since this is no longer a journey to my mei mei, i feel like it is time to start a new website documenting life with Chloe, so in the next few days be on the lookout for a new link to my new blog, which might just be password protected to protect Chloe, just be sure to watch for the link and how you can get in touch with me if u want the password, i would LOVE to have my faithful bloggy friends join me in this new amazing life. With that said, here are just a few pictures of life at home with Chloe...enjoy =)

above you see bonding time with sissy and of course the sparkle in Chloes eye when she grabs my cell phone ;)


Chloe loves her crib and sucking her fingers..lol a sure sign that she is sleepy!


The adventures of miss bobble-head =)

Oatmeal face =)


Here you see Chloe mstering the fine art of surviving Wal-Mart..sleeping of course!

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Welcome home. I'm so glad to hear you are settling in and enjoying life with sweet Chloe.

Oh, I so hope you had back ups of your precious photos!

Thanks, again, for sharing with us. Seeing your family's journey to Chloe has been an inspiration.

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh I am soooo glad to hear from you... I was concerned that maybe the transistion was a bit rough hence the late posting... glad to hear it wasn't the transiton but that stinks about your PC!!

Watch that cell phone...Gracie loves ours too... a little too much if you ask me! : )

Lisa :)

Blogger Sylvia said...

I found your blog about 2 months ago. Thank you so much for sharing your journey to Chloe. Your little Mei Mei is precious, and she is SOOO lucky to have you for a big sister.

Blogger Kricket said...

She definitely has a look on her face now that shows she is opening up to you all a lot more. I'll bet her personality is really shining through these days!

She's just adorable. I'm looking forward to my niece coming home soon. (should be in March when they travel) This is an exciting time for everyone, I'm sure.

Good idea going with the password protection. I highly recommend it.

Blogger Robin said...

Finally, blogger is letting me post. I'm glad to see you are back to posting. I've been checking everyday and was hoping everyone was ok. Sorry to hear about your computer.
Your journey in china was awesome and I know you are all blessed to have each other.

God's Blessings to you all!

Blogger Catherine said...

Welcome home Lindsey and Chloe. It's great to hear that you're settling and beginning adjust your clocks. Ugh...I've heard that can be rough!

Thanks for the updated pics and letting us know how you're doing. Sounds perfect! Still so very happy for you!

Looking forward to following the tales of L&C - Together Forever!

Welcome Home and Thank you for the update! I have been following your story from the start and I am so happy that you have such a happy ending!
I would love to follow you on your new adventure..
If you go "password protected"...let those of us who want to continue the journey know what the dealio is!
Again, Congratulations!
~Kim~

Blogger 4D said...

Cold not comment on this before...grrr!

I am so happy to hear that you are all home safe and sound and thriving as a family.

Miss C is a total cutie!

Keep smilin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com