Monday, December 11, 2006
Addict...
So im hoping on the bandwagon with those of you obsessed with Gymboree, and this weekend to relieve some of the pre China stress, my friend and I went shopping for miss Chloe at Gymboree and used the gift cards we got at the baby shower...the poor people trying to shop when we were because we went in there ooohhing and ahhing over every single piece of girls clothing and started grabbing things left and right like there was no tomorrow. The hard part was agreeing on what to buy..haha, tough decisions man!! So check out the adorable clothes we will be bringing to China!!


~From their new jungle friends collection..love the giraffes!!~



~and of course this adorable panda outfit, which my friend practically decided on..lol~

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Me luvs...and I have that panda outfit put away for someone special here someday!

Blogger OziMum said...

I love their panda range! I have a little stripey top and matching socks! I'm addicted, and they don't even have Gymboree stores here in Aust.!! Good ole on-line stores!!!
Not long now!

Blogger MFJ said...

Love the clothes Lindsey...I did the same thing on my blog, I had included the Jungle one-piece too! It's one of my favorite outfits! I love baby clothes! SO CUTE!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that doesnt come in big girl size? I would take a onesie.

Blogger Anneli Johnson said...

I love the outfits! I just LOVE Gymboree and Childrens Place. My 2 favorite stores! : )

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com