Tuesday, December 12, 2006
The long awaited itinerary!!
wahooo!! We finally got it...so here it is our China itinerary....
~Dec 16 arrive at Beijing, stay at Wang Fu Jing Grand Hotel
~Dec 17 visit Forbidden City and Great Wall
~Dec 18 fly to Guangzhou, meet Chloe in the afternoon, stay at White Swan Hotel-It's forever family day!!
~Dec 19 registration and notarization
~Dec 20 apply passport
~Dec 21 to 24 sightseeing
~Dec 25 get notary books-Get to spend Christmas as a new family of 4..yea!
~Dec 26 medical check and take visa photo, get passport-Dad's b-day!
~Dec 27 visa appointment-My birthday!!
~Dec 28 get Chloe's visa
~Dec 29 Leave Guangzhou and head home!!

It looks as if we will get to stay extra at White Swan since Chloe is from that province..so im really excited about that, ive heard a lot of awesome things about it!! It's getting close now and i am so excited and can't wait to meet this beautiful child!!


Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like December is certainly a month of celebrations in your home!!! I do hope you will post while in China. We had no trouble posting from the White Swan at all!!

God Bless... I am sooooo happy you are finally going to be holding your baby sister!! Less than a week!! Wooo-hoooo!

Lisa : )

Blogger Anneli Johnson said...

OH my gosh, I'm SO excited for you and your family! I've heard that the White Swan is BEAUTIFUL at Christmas!!!! You will meet Chloe is just 6 days! Can't wait to follow your journey!

Blogger Robin said...

Oh my gosh, your time is almost here. I can't wait to follow you along your journey to Chloe. God Speed!

Blogger Truly Blessed said...

Lindsey,

I've been reading your blog for a month or so now, and I just want to say what an incredibly lucky little girl Chloe is, to have you for a big sister.

Have a wonderful time in China!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com