Thursday, November 23, 2006
Thankful
This Thanksgiving I have SO much to be thankful for, even if Chloe is not here yet to celebrate it with my family, we still have a beautiful face to be thankful for. So here it goes my thankful list for this year....


I AM THANKFUL FOR....
~Jesus who died on the cross for me
~My mom & dad for everything they have done for me
~my beautiful sister Chloe who will become an American citizen on my birthday, Dec. 27
~My nana, pop and aunt deb who have always been here for me
~my friends who I could not live without...they keep me laughing
~my baby cousin Mason who is the sweetest little boy i know
~my family who just makes me proud of who i am
~Catherine & Carlie who can't wait for Chloe to come home
~Getting the chance to go to Hollywood with my mom for Graduating
~having the opportunity to spend Christmas in China w/ my new sister
~Chloe's birthmother who chose to give her up so she could have a chance at a better life
~having "bloggy friends" who have kept me sane throughout the wait
~Chloe Madison Xian Jones & everything that goes along with her...
So from my family to yours I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours.

Keep smilin!

Blogger Deb said...

All great reasons to be thankful.
God has really blessed you.
*HUGABUGS*
Enjoy your day.

Blogger Catherine said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lindsey! You are so blessed!

Just read that you'll be with sweet Chloe by Christmas! Wahooo!!! Just think....this is the last major holiday you'll be celebrating before Chloe joins your family!

God is so good! Blessings on you and your precious family.

PS - Makes me laugh that it's the Canadians that have had time to respond. Guess your US family and friends are busy preparing for their turkey dinners. Enjoy a nibble for us ok?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Lindsey! You're already an awesome big sister and God has blessed Chloe in bringing you and she together!

Blogger Donna said...

Lindsey, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Your list is so very sweet. You are going to be one awesome big sis to Chloe!

Donna :)

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Lindsey,

Just wanted to say God Bless for the message to Karen. Your wisdom and strength is wise beyond the years God has placed His grace upon you. It's cool how you can reach the hearts of old and young. Stay in His way and stay who YOU are. I pray Karen's heart was opened to your message. You're a good person. Someday I hope our Alyzabeth An has someone like you in her life. I'm proud of you.

Ford

Blogger C's Mom said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

Blogger Lisa and Shane said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lindsey - just think your Mei Mei will be with you for thanksgiving next year.

Lisa (Australia)

Blogger Melissa said...

What a great birthday you'll have!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com