Friday, November 10, 2006
And the bond grows stronger...
It's been an amazing week to say the least, just thinking about how much my life has changed in the past seven days makes me come to a halt and just look around me at the blessings that God has given me and my family. I am so blessed and I will continue to say that because I just cannot say it enough, I am blessed with a loving family, great friends who have been like the sister I have never had and I wouldn't change them for the world. God is SO good and I am a changed person since November 2, 2006, I am a better person, a more loving person, a believer, a proud sister, and just a sister!! I am SO ready to go to China and hold this precious baby girl, whom I am falling more in love with as each second goes by.....ahhh life is SO good!!

~~A Perfect fit!!~~

Labels:



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog and have enjoyed reading about your families journey to your beautiful sister. Congratulations. The love you have for this little girl just brings tears to my eyes. Your faith kept you strong through the long wait but boy was it worth it - she is just precious. We are a waiting family with a LID of 10/27/06 - we are hoping for a speed up but prepared for the wait.
Again, congratulations.
Daniella
www.kowalskijourney.blogspot.com

Blogger Robin said...

Lindsey,

that is such a beautiful frame for your little Chloe. And the name just fits perfectly.. doesn't it !?!

You are so very lucky to be blessed with this little sister. I'm sure she will be blessed to have you and your family as well!

Blogger Deb said...

You are going to be a GREAT role model for Chloe. Isn't it amazing when seasons in our lives change for the better! Every step in life is a learning experiance, I think adoption is an experiance that really opens our eyes to how close God really is and how he hears the cry's of our hearts. Can't wait to see a picture of you and her together!
*HUGABUGS*

Blogger Unknown said...

It was so fun looking at all the pics.We hope you have fun in China with your new baby. Love Ya, The Hardins.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com