Monday, November 06, 2006
Great weekend

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ever since we recieved the news of our beautiful baby girl, we have been on cloud nine and I for sure have been doing backflips ALL weekend, at first on Thursday right after we recieved the call I was just in total awe of everything, and fell in love with Chloe instantly, it was like right when I saw her picture I formed a bond to her that was so intense that I cannot begin to put it in words, i mean I never knew that I could fall in love with someone I have never even met, and I never thought I would have a little sister! I am SO proud and just love this kid to death already, just looking at her picture makes me smile, I cannot even begin to imagine what it will be like to see her smile for the first time. She has already changed my life forever, making me feel like I have a purpose..and wow this is the BEST time of my life.


"I've never been more happier"

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Love is able to do so much more than we think possible.

Blogger Catherine said...

Congratulations Lindsey! You're right, Chloe is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! She is so blessed to have you as her big sister!

Blogger 4D said...

That is so sweet! It is only going to get better.

Keep smilin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com