Wednesday, November 01, 2006
***STORK ALERT***
"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land."
Proverbs 25:25
FINALLY TIME TO GET THE REFERRAL..CAN I GET A WAHOO?!!

Now for a little "Pre referral" stork alert task..

Sunday, me and my friend Lacie took a trip to Lowes and found this cool toy storage unit for Chloe so today I put it together all by myself, with absolutly NO help from anyone and I did it just for Chloe..I'm SOOO excited about how it turned out but its not finished yet..check back after I paint it and make it a "LINDSEY ORIGINAL"

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Puddin' said...

Tomorrow's going to be a GREAT day!! Woooooooohooooooooo!! :)

Blogger Lisa and Shane said...

Lindsey - looks great. Hoping that photo finds you soon. Cannot wait to see her face - post as soon as you can when you get it.

Lisa

Blogger OziMum said...

Perfect for all the purchases, you're gonna make once you have seen her little face!

Blogger 4D said...

Good stuff!

Keep smilin!

Blogger Catherine said...

Lindsey,

Praying you hear about your referral today!!! Chloe will soon be in your arms. So very, very happy for you and Praising God for answering your faithful prayers.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on officially on stork alert with all of you guys! I am so excited that you are finally going to see your baby sister's sweet little face!! I'll be checking back often!

On a side shopping note... Josh, our 14 year old son, put together the same exact toy holder for Gracie. It's nicely built so that little hands can reach!

Lisa :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com