Sunday, October 29, 2006
Tomorrow?!?!?!
Hopefully tomorrow will be THE DAY we've been waiting for...the day we FINALLY get Chloe's referral and see the special little girl that will become my sister!! I can't even begin to explain the emotions I am feeling right now, i am beyond words.....after all the struggles my parents have been through and all the loads of paperwork and waiting, we are FINALLY going to have a face to put to the name we've been saying since before we even started filling out the first papers...Chloe.
My whole family is going to be blessed with a Daughter, Sister, Niece, Grandaughter, Cousin and friend....in about a day. Only one day seperating us from our baby girl...
i just pray it does happen tomorrow because I don't know how we are going to go yet another weekend without her picture.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

I know the waiting is killin you, but your tomorrow is my today! It's almost the end of Monday, the day I expect most referrals will be presented to families... and I'll have to wait til Tuesday to see em!!! Unless, by some weird chance I wake up through the night, I can take a sneak peak!!! I hope you sleep well! It won't be long, before all the gorgeous clothes and dolls will be thrown about the house, and little Chloe will be ruling everyone's lives!!!

xxx Take Care xxx
Lee-Anne

Blogger 4D said...

Fingers crossed! So excited for you!

Keep smilin!

Blogger Gina said...

That is awesome. Can't wait to see her. Congrats!

gina

Blogger Catherine said...

Woohoo!! It's now Wednesday and the stork alerts are officially out! Tomorrow baby...tomorrow you'll become a big sister and happily wave bye-bye to life as an only child. Celebrating with you!

Looking forward to seeing beautiful Chloe's face when you're able to post.

(((hugs))) my friend. She's almost here!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com