Friday, May 20, 2005
Summer Plans
Tomorrow is my last day of school! It is finally summer vacation and I am totally relieved! This summer is going to be my last summer being an only child; yet I am so ready to meet Chloe! I feel that when we do the nursery this summer that is when it will seem so real that we are actually that close to meeting the special girl that has had a special place in my heart since last April. I can't wait to put a face to the girl that has transformed my life this past year! I will post pictures of Chloe Madison's nursery. We hope to do it in June! My summer will be devoted to help do Chloe's nursery, redecorate the bathroom that me and Chloe will share, and think about Chloe all the time:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com