Tuesday, May 17, 2005
The blessing that has consumed me!
Since last March when we started thinking about adopting a baby girl from China, i have been in awe of everything there is to learn about China and the girls there. Each and every day I think more and more about how my life will be next year with a new member of the family. When i am having a bad day I just think about the day that we will be holding Chloe and it helps me get through the day. I have to admit the adoption has consumed me and it has became the most important thing in my life. I consider it a blessing that we have been given this gift of adoption to a baby girl who is in need of a forever family and i can't wait to meet her!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey, Chloe has already got more Love than alot of children get in a lifetime. Chloe has some mighty big shoes to fill being as good a daughter as you are and sister too. Your mom and dad are very lucky to have a daughter like you, and Chloe is very lucky to have you as her sister. I am a parent too so I know first hand how lucky your parents are, Just like me with Laranda, We all have been blessed.Glad you are feeling better.

Blogger Kendra said...

Lindsey,
You inspire me... You will be a wonderful mei-mei!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay...Please email me!! Hear I am, tears in my eyes because this paragraph completely explains ME!! I am 20 years old and live in Kingsport, Tennessee (fairly close to you!). I'm going to China with my relatives hopefully in Jan. They will hopefully have a June DTC. I'm just glad to know there's someone else out there (close to the same age) who is as crazy about adoption as I am!!

Just email me if you get a chance. I'd love to talk to you about CHINA- my FAVORITE topic ever! Locally we have a support group with about 40 Chinese children. One of our families is in China now, and 4 more have already recieved referrals. We have 13 more who are DTC. I have tons of pics.

I have never experienced something as great as my love for China (besides spiritual experiences and Jesus)...but physically, I cannot put words to how I feel about China- the country, culture, people and orphans. Since about Jan 04, I have been heavily researching the topic of Chinese adoption and my interest has never subsided- it's only increased!!

I could talk forever about it.

My email is flossiemae_02@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Brittany

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com